Senior PHP Developer
Roles and Responsibilities of Senior PHP Developer
- Expertise on PHP based framework e.g. Cakephp 3, Laravel and ORM
Additional knowledge in Modern web technologies like Node.JS s a plus.
- Must have knowledge of developing and working with APIs.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Coordinating the efforts of all developers in the team and ensure the activities are executed according to the project plan and that target dates are met.
- Knowledge/ Experience with AWS server, database and tools like S3 bucket.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Atleast 3 years Experience.
Self- motivated, drive to succeed and ability to perform under pressure.
Should be comfortable picking up new technologies.
Experienced in meeting multiple deadlines
Willingness to Learn and Grow in a startup culture
KlSOFTWARELABS is a seamless technology partner enabling businesses to
drive towards success with expected ROI. A USA based incorporation headquartered
at Weston, Florida. We are an umbrella to various strong services and products
across diverse verticals. Our aim is to provide the technology scale and enablement
as much possible with our expertise. It is a one-stop-shop for business to engage
upon. We work on enabling future technologies such as AI, IoT, Space Tech, AR and
VR to applications across varied verticals. We believe in young minds igniting future
technologies and we welcome such minds to come and work with us.