Full Stack Developer
Job description required for Full Stack Developer:
We are looking for a Full stack Developer with experience in Node.js/MEAN Stack responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of travel/ eCommerce web application components and interfaces using the latest web technologies including Angular JS, Vue JS, Node.js and express.js
- Work closely with the product managers and other team members to build features, functionality, and application to enhance our user’s experience.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and code.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Debugging critical issues at the production level.
- demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
- Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
- Delivering status updates to the management and stakeholders regularly.
- Deploy feature releases and patch releases on development, QA, and production environments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Previous working experience of a minimum of 5 years as a MEAN Stack Developer.
- Strong understanding of Node.js, express.js
- Must have hands-on experience with Angular JS or Vue JS.
- Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
- Execute all changes of DB schema and maintain a controlled development database environment.
- Creating RESTful web services with JSON payload and responses.
- Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management and web sockets like socket.io
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications for desktop and mobile with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind
- Strong understanding of HTML5,CSS3 and Responsive Web design methodologies.
- Good knowledge of promises and async/await.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to architect large software from scratch.
- Knowledge of Google cloud would be an added advantage.
- Team-player, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
KlSOFTWARELABS is a seamless technology partner enabling businesses to
drive towards success with expected ROI. A USA based incorporation headquartered
at Weston, Florida. We are an umbrella to various strong services and products
across diverse verticals. Our aim is to provide the technology scale and enablement
as much possible with our expertise. It is a one-stop-shop for business to engage
upon. We work on enabling future technologies such as AI, IoT, Space Tech, AR and
VR to applications across varied verticals. We believe in young minds igniting future
technologies and we welcome such minds to come and work with us.