Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Display Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, PPC, Media Buying and SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Testing and optimizing marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT and Internet industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Growth Hacking, Employer Branding and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of other.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
KlSOFTWARELABS is a seamless technology partner enabling businesses to
drive towards success with expected ROI. A USA based incorporation headquartered
at Weston, Florida. We are an umbrella to various strong services and products
across diverse verticals. Our aim is to provide the technology scale and enablement
as much possible with our expertise. It is a one-stop-shop for business to engage
upon. We work on enabling future technologies such as AI, IoT, Space Tech, AR and
VR to applications across varied verticals. We believe in young minds igniting future
technologies and we welcome such minds to come and work with us.